- The coronavirus has officially affected Prime membership.
- That’s right Amazon is feeling the effects of the coronavirus.
- The company released a statement on their blog, citing a surge of online shopping in response to the coronavirus, has officially weighted on the company resulting in customers experiencing extended delivery times.
- Amazon also reports that it is out of “some popular brands and items, especially in household staples categories”, such as brand-name toilet paper and several types of brand-name disinfectant wipes.
- Have you ordered anything recently from Amazon? Was it delayed?