- While most of the country is under quarantine, people still need to go to the grocery store periodically.
- The grocery store can be a crowded place.
- The Food & Drug Administration wants everyone to know a few things.
- While it may look like there is a food shortage, there is not one.
- On handling food-no evidence suggests that COVID-19 can be transmitted by handling food or food packaging.
- When in the store maintain a safe distance.
- Wipe the handles on the shopping cart.
- Use credit card to minimize touching cash.
- Shop during off-peak hours.
- When you go to the grocery, what is your system for staying safe in the store?