“Hey Buddy, Park Much!?”
Here Are the 10 Most Unbreakable Rules of Parking Lot Etiquette
Parking lots require a bit of etiquette . . . because without it, they can turn into anarchy and people wielding tire irons, sharp-edged garden implements, guns and maybe even giant jugs of mayo or jars of salsa! Ouch, that’ll leave a mark too! So here are the 10 most unbreakable rules of parking lot etiquette you need to follow. For the sake of humanity. And because if you park considerately, fellow drivers are less likely to find fault with your super-casual attire of stained wife-beater and Texas Rangers sweatpants. Doubt they’ll cut you any slack for the camo Crocs tho’!
1. Don’t park in a handicap spot.
2. Don’t block the flow of traffic waiting a long time for a spot . . . especially if you’re just randomly waiting and no one’s backing out anywhere nearby.
3. Don’t park so you’re taking up multiple spaces.
4. If you park poorly, try again. It’s better to take the time to re-park than to park on the lines.
5. Don’t slowly tail people as they walk through the parking lot.
6. When you get in your car to leave, leave quickly.
7. Always return your shopping cart, don’t just leave it lying around the parking lot.
8. Use your turn signals.
9. Follow the arrows . . . don’t go the wrong way down an aisle.
10. Don’t wait for a perfect spot if there are available spots further back.
As always, happy motoring, and enjoy 98 Rocks hands-free behind the wheel….