Dates: April 29 – May 9
Hours: 12noon – 10pm (Weekdays)
10am – 10pm (Saturdays & Sundays)
Carnival Hours: 12noon – 10pm (Weekdays)
Free Fair Days: Free parking/gate admission, 12noon – 3pm (Weekdays)
Discount Days: Mondays – Thursdays
Gate Admission – $5.00 *After 3pm
P.O.P. – $30.00 *Gate admission + carnival armband
Carnival Armbands – $25.00 *12noon til close
Free Concerts & Entertainment
*Free Concerts are free with your gate admission to State Fair.
• April 29: Anxious: 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
• April 30: Nashville South: 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
• May 1: Frank Foster: 7:30 p.m.
• May 2: Fiesta at the Fair: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
DJ Karlos Montoya, Word of God Ministries En Espanol, Los Tercos,
Banda Kanon, Javier Rios Jr. & La Gran Herencia, Aztec Dancers, Panchito
y Chayito Show, Car Show & Authentic Latino Food
• May 3: TBA
• May 4: TBA
• May 5: The Rockin’ Redeyes: 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
• May 6: The Joanitones: 6:00pm, 7:00pm & 8:00pm
• May 7: TBA
• May 8: Ol’ Skool 90’s Hip Hop Night at the State Fair featuring:
Tone Loc: 9:00 p.m.
Tag Team: 8:20 p.m.
Money B & Young Hump of Digital Underground: 7:40 p.m.
Hosted By: Jabber Jaws @ 6:30 p.m.
• May 9: Wayne Toups: 6:00 p.m.
Bayou Boogie: 3:30 p.m.
Enjoy all the fun of Crabtree Amusements, Inc. Carnival Midway! The largest carnival midway
in the State of Louisiana featuring over 40 exciting rides, games and food. You must be at least
36″ tall to ride many of Crabtree Amusement Rides including kiddie rides. There are
approximately eight rides that have a height requirement of 30″ tall. Some of the larger
rides have taller height requirements. Carnival rides accept magic money credits and armbands.
Please follow rules that are posted on carnival rides. The rules are in place for your own safety.
Carnival games accept tokens. Food booths accept cash. For your convenience, token
dispensers are placed throughout the Carnival Midway.
More info HERE